Wednesday, October 10, 2012

What a day!

October 10, 2012

It's another day closer.

Today I woke, as per normal, to complete my morning workout; went downstairs for water and saw SNOW covering the ground. Yuk! It was the start to a fabulous day (that’s sarcasm).

Morning Workout was great. I didn’t realize how great wall sits were for the legs (ouch!)

Here was my morning routine (I completed this twice due to time restraints but I would normally do at least 3 sets).
30 jumping jacks
5 push ups
25 high knees
7 burpees (with push up)
10 crunches
7 squats
5 push ups
10 crunches
5 push ups
7 squats
30 jumping jacks
1 minute wall sit
5 push ups
25 high knees

Got ready for work, but I was rushing because it was one of those mornings, when you are behind no matter what you do. So here I was standing on the street like a moron at 5:45am because I couldn’t find where my car was parked. (I park on the street because the parking in our area is not great and our garage is full of boy toys). My husband parked my car for me last night and neither of us thought to communicate where, so again here I was searching for it, flicking the lock/unlock button with 3 big bags and my protein shake in my hands and 15 minutes or more later I find it. I was in tears by this time because of course my freakin’ emotions are all over the map. I can laugh now but it wasn’t funny in the moment at all. There were literally tears…I was crying…..oh good God.

From there it only gets better (there is that sarcasm again). I finally find the car; drive into traffic (typical) except we are down to only one lane (wtf), but whatever right, I am late anyway. Get to the Suncor parking lot and there is little to no parking (why did I expect any different, did I forget I’m late) so I have to park farther away than normal, the shuttle bus is waiting, so I rush over and when I am just about there it just up and goes on without me and I am left standing & waving without notice to sit for another 20 minutes and wait for it to return.

Luckily, I am in a positive sort of mood today and there are a couple of things that are going well. I am wearing my size 0 jeans (hooray for small miracles) and they fit well, I feel pretty good energy wise, work is busy so the time is going by fairly quickly, I am looking forward to my workout; tonight I am working back together with my cardio.

I am feeling slightly achy and I am having stomach issues; bloated mostly-- again I am sure this is PMS so it should disappear when I start my period. Which I hope will be soon.

I know I have been promising you all another set of progress pictures but I either keep forgetting or my husband is not at home to take them. I hope to do that one night this week.

So that has been my day so far and it has gotten better since this morning, thankfully.

It is just about time to get out of here and head for this gym to sweat the stress away.

Until tomorrow or next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment