Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Optimistic Again

October 1st, 2012

It looks like I have made it through my slump, rut, whatever you want to call it and I had a very positive day. My outlook is much more optimistic, I feel alive and energetic and I am happy.

Woohoo!

What can I attribute it to? A couple of things I guess.

-Kevin and I had a good talk yesterday and I tried to explain some of what I am going through. I mean I know he supports me but this is a very selfish, somewhat self absorbed process and I have been moody. It's nice to talk things out sometimes and clear the air.
-My morning workout, even though it was at 4:30am made me feel energized and ready for the day.
- I treated today as a fast day and as strange as it may seem and sound, it makes me feel better.
-A guy at work, who I hadn't seen for awhile came into my office and was like "holy cow, you have lost weight, wow you're ripped"...
-I got a Facebook message from a girl back home cheering me on
-I got to the gym early and got in intervals, cardio and my workout with Andrew all with lots of energy
-I woke up with a positive, i can do this attitude and it had lasted all day

So i am writing this at night at the end of the day when I am so tired that I can hardly move. It takes effort to lift my arms over my head, even more effort to walk up the stairs and again more effort to just move in general but yet I feel a sense of satisfaction that I had a great day, that I feel awesome and that I did it all with a more positive outlook than I have had in days.

I am once again optimistic. I just hope it lasts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment