Saturday, October 13, 2012

Inspirational

Today I was at the gym and a lady that I have only met twice, once at Andrews boot camp and the second time at the gym, noticed me and couldn't believe how lean I had gotten since I saw her last. She said "oh my your muscles are so defined and you look so good, healthy and fit. Wow, you look great, I said from the moment I saw you running those hills with Andrew, that you were my inspiration".


That made my day today and got me thinking about who inspires me to be my fit self.

Andrew inspires me with his knowledge, with his abilities to always set new goals for himself and with the fact that everything he has been putting us through diet wise to get ready for this show, he is doing with us as well. He inspires me in our sessions to push because he knows I can, he encourages, supports and listens. Listens a lot; even texts when he is on vacation. There isn't a doubt in my mind that without him I wouldn't be where I am today.

Fitness Competitors everywhere inspire me because I now know what goes into doing these things and I know how difficult and tough it is.

My husband inspires me because through all of this, he has been my rock. He has been there for support, for a shoulder, for motivation, for words of praise and for that hug that is so often needed in this process. I appreciate that even though this process has changed our lifestyle for the time being, he has not complained once but has instead given me continued support and encouragement.

There are 2 girls that I know going through this process as well, who are also training with Andrew and I think that we inspire each other. Whether that be because we understand each other and are going through the same things, because we need to vent or need that little extra push from time to time, it helps to communicate with others who are going through the same thing.

There are also a couple of ladies that I work with (Milly and Roxanne) who have inspired me. They have listened to me and helped me through this process more than they realize and they are my biggest supporters next to my husband of course. They have inspired and motivated me to keep going on days when I thought I had nothing left.

And last but not least, the people who have written me notes and words of encouragement also inspire me. They inspire me to keep going, to push and stay positive because there are people out there rooting for me in all this.

I love knowing that I am inspiring other people to go forward with their fitness goals, no matter what they may be and I hope that I continue to do that as a personal trainer when I get there.


No comments:

Post a Comment