Monday, October 15, 2012

Another Day Closer

If someone were to ask me how I feel today, I would likely say I’m not really sure. I’m not sure because I didn’t sleep well which means I’m tired, I’m not sure because the scale hasn’t moved yet again but I feel leaner and I am unsure because I am trying to stay positive but not feeling 100% there.

I woke up at 4:15am, weighed myself-no change, so I have decided that today will be a fast day to see if I can get that damn scale to budge. I can notice a new vein, although very slightly but it’s there, going down my right side…woot woot! This means, of course, that I am getting leaner even if the scale isn’t moving.

So I do have some things to be positive about and it’s also another beautiful fall day.

My morning workout today was as follows:
3 sets (30sec work/ 10sec rest)
*military push up/knee in, roll, repeat
*ab tucks
*side lunges
*squat with front kicks
2 sets of butt exercises (leg out, pulses and leg in) x 10 of each

Yesterday I took some time to go through some clothes that I haven’t worn in forever, try some things on and give away some stuff that no longer fits. Here I am in a size 7/8 pair of dress pants that a little while ago were tight fitting and that now I can’t even keep up.
Love it!



I learned today that there are a lot of my colleagues coming to see the show. How does that make me feel? It gives me butterflies, makes me very nervous and puts on added pressure. I am happy that they want to come out and support me but oh God! That self-doubt hits and I am left wondering if I can actually do this. Of course I can, right?

Cake! Who brings cake to an office where a girl is training for a fitness competition? One chocolate and one vanilla—just pure torture but hey I managed and in actual fact it wasn’t that hard to resist. Fast days are actually pretty good days for me, as weird as it sounds, the fact that I am not eating makes me less hungry and I seem to always be more focused. I am counting on a drop by Wednesday so I hope that I am not disappointed.

I got an update on my suit and it should be ready to send out next week. I can’t wait to get it, try it on with the shoes and prance around the house. I just hope it fits!! I also booked my first posing class for October 22, 2012 from 8-10pm.

Myself and a couple of girlfriends planned an evening at the spa for the night before the competition, I am having a relaxation massage with a manicure and pedicure. It’ll be so nice and will hopefully calm me down a little with it being the night before the big day.

Updated progress pictures will be taken tonight and I will update you with those tomorrow.

Tonight’s after work agenda is an appointment with Andrew, cardio intervals, a quick tanning session and then home to pack lunch and snuggle with my hubby for a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment