Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Change Room Etiquette

Today I am back to the fabulous 4:15am wakeup call. Yuk…..it comes way too early!

I am thankful however that yesterday I was in a training course that didn’t start until 9am. Which means an extra day to sleep in a little and the course was finished up by 4:15pm so I got to the gym earlier than normal as well.

My day, although the first one back to work, is going well; I am alert and in a good mood. Hopefully this energy lasts through until after the gym because I am working off only 6 hours of sleep again.

I practiced my posing and walking for 45mins last night after the gym. I am still trying to figure out how I want to do my T-walk poses and which ones I want to use but it’ll come together as I go along.

I am still sore today, last night I couldn’t manage anything for my upper body so I did an interval type leg work out, and tonight will be shoulders and abs.

So here is a topic for discussion; proper change room etiquette, does anyone know what that should be?

I mean do you think it’s appropriate for someone to be standing in the change room, butt-naked with not a care in the world, texting?

Here is the story, I walk into the ladies change room when I get to the gym last night and go to a locker as I always do. On my way, I have to pass this chick that is standing there butt-naked, cell phone in hand, texting. Not a big deal, in one respect, except in the amount of time it takes me to get ready, i.e. remove my long pants and sweatshirt, put BCAA and Creatine in my water, put on and lace my sneakers and so forth, she is still standing there or maybe now sitting on the bench, still BUTT-NAKED!!!! She was doing nothing else, other than texting that whole time and it had to have taken me at least 10-15 minutes to get ready and who knows how long she was standing there before I came in and after I left.

Another time I walked in and there was another chick also standing butt-naked, walking around and she is talking to me, like full on conversation. I wasn’t sure how I felt about that either. I mean where do you look?

Don’t get me wrong, I am not one of those girls that won’t get changed and unclothed in the change room; in fact I do it often. No biggie; we are all women; we all have the same thing. But I don’t flaunt myself around, walk from one point to another; strike up conversations or sit/stand around and text while I am naked or changing. To each their own, I guess, but I kind of thought it odd.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment