So I received a message this morning from Brittany, a fellow blogger from http://bbbfitandhealthy.wordpress.com/ informing me that she had nominated me for the Liebster Award.
Yay! But what is this Liebster Award, I thought…lol.
Of course, it is an incredible honor just to be recognized in the first place; let alone being nominated. So I'm excited!
The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who deserve some recognition and support to keep blogging. Yay, that’s me!
The rules are simple:
*Write 11 random facts about yourself
*Answer the 11 interview questions you’ve been given by the person who nominated you
*Create 11 new questions
*Nominate 11 bloggers and mention them in your post
*Tell the person who nominated you, along with the people you’ve nominated about your post
So thanks a bunch Brittany!
Random facts about me:
1. I love to read and can get so caught up that I can easily lose a day
2. My favorite movie of all time is Dirty Dancing (the original)
3. I can speak French and understand some German
4. The Sunflower is my favorite flower because it’s so vibrant
5. I love to browse through Thrift shops to see what unique and interesting things I can find
6. I am afraid of heights but I have bungee jumped with my husband
7. I love peanut butter and eat it out of the jar with a spoon
8. I love to travel
9. I find the ocean and the sound of the waves very calming. I grew up near the ocean
10. I love shoes and have currently moved on from an obsession with heels to an obsession with gym shoes
11. I hate early mornings yet my job requires the alarm to go off at 4:30am, go figure!
Answers to the questions from Brittany:
1. What’s your favorite snack? Hmm…banana with peanut butter and almonds
2. Would you rather be stuck on a deserted island alone with a lifetime supply of food or with your best friend and no supplies? Best friend and no supplies for sure, more adventure and fun in that one J
3. What is your fitness pet peeve? People who talk on cell phones while training
4. Instagram, Facebook or Twitter? Facebook
5. Who inspires you most? My trainer, he just knows how to get me pumped
6. If someone made a movie about your life, who would play you? I honestly haven’t a clue
7. What song pumps you up for a workout? Anything fast paced and upbeat
8. If you could eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? Peanut Butter…lol
9. What was the best gift you ever received? After working so hard for my first fitness competition, my husband had a motivational picture made of me using my picture from a photo shoot with one of my favorite motivational quotes “Strong is the new Skinny” <3 http://fitgirlsrock.blogspot.ca/2012/12/best-gift-ever.html
10. What’s your dream job? Personal Training; helping people reach their fitness goals
11. What’s your favorite color? J Purple
Questions for the Nominees:
1. What is your favorite fitness quote?
2. What is your ideal vacation getaway?
3. What body part are you most proud of?
4. What is your biggest achievement?
5. What would be an ideal morning?
6. What is your favorite season?
7. What is your favorite cheat meal?
8. What is your favorite movie?
9. Silver or Gold?
10. Books or Movies?
11. What is one thing you have always wanted to do but still haven’t done?
And the nominees are:
Candy Fit http://www.candyfit.net/
The Chocolate Mile http://thechocolatemile.com/
Sweet Enough Already http://sweetenoughalready.blogspot.ca/
Girl Gone Badass http://girlgonebadass.blogspot.ca/
Barking Mad about Running http://www.barkingmadaboutrunning.blogspot.ca/
McMurray Musings http://www.mcmurraymusings.com/
My (Mostly) Healthy Life http://www.mymostlyhealthylife.com/
A Happy Fit Life http://ahappyfitlife.blogspot.ca/
From Wine to Weightlifting http://www.winetoweightlifting.com/
Girl Heroes http://www.girl-heroes.com/
Then Heather Said http://www.thenheathersaid.com/
I look forward to seeing your responses and thanks again Brittany.