Monday, January 7, 2013

Back to Routine

Today is my first day back to work…..blah, blah!
However, I did enjoy my vacation and all the things that went with it.

-          Family Time xoxox


 

-          Good treats & wine

-          Beautiful weather and crisp outdoor runs

I do find though that the time passes by so quickly and when I look back I wonder where it all went. Life seems to always be so rushed that you wonder if you are really taking the time to enjoy all the possibilities it brings.




As hard as it is to get back to the grind stone and work, I do have a lot to be thankful for, a lot of goals to accomplish and a lot of work ahead of me.

Thankfully, being that I am coming back to work part way through a shift, I am only working for 3 days and I am off again for 5….booyah! 5 days to spend with my husband, relaxing, training and enjoying the time together.

My goals for 2013 have been hashed out and written down. I have already begun working on them, but I think the real work will begin tonight when I meet with my trainer for my first workout with him of the New Year. Ouch! I wonder if I’ll be able to walk tomorrow.

I have also decided that I will be competing this year for sure and right now I am contemplating a show in Calgary, Alberta with the NPAA on May 19th, the Northern competition in Edmonton, Alberta with the ABBA on June 1st or doing them both. So I have a lot of work to do, a lot of sweating and improvements to make to be leaner and fitter no matter if I choose one or both of these.

We have already made plans for our next vacation. We are taking a cruise to the Eastern Caribbean from February 23- March 2. So Excited!!! 45 more sleeps! I want to do more travelling this year than we did last year.

I got my pictures back from my gym photo shoot with Tim Rollans, taken the day before the competition and so I’ll share some of those in tomorrow’s post.

Hope 2013 is being good to all of you so far.

Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment