As you know my husband and I don't get many 'free' weekends; weekends where we stay at home, where there is no travelling anywhere and where we can really relax.
This weekend we did exactly that and it was fantastic. I call it 'our weekend of enjoyable little things' and so I thought I would dedicate this blog to exactly that.
Some of those things included:
1) snuggling and cuddling with my husband, enjoying eachothers company and going out for a nice dinner
3) hardcore training together all weekend long
4) curling up next to the fireplace on a cold evening
5) dinner and a few glasses of wine at home with friends
6) and last but not least sleeping in
I can honestly say I feel refreshed and I still have one more day off. I am wishing it could last awhile longer but unfortunately reality is coming upon us again too quickly.
Tomorrow is my day of cooking for the shift and a training session with Andrew. I am also contemplating making tomorrow a fast day, which will be a challenge because I haven't done one for quite awhile.
I hope everyone's weekend was enjoyable. What did you guys do?