Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Bambury 'Taste of Blood' workout

It's Day 3 of the Bambury 28 Day Fat Loss Program and I am feeling awesome!

January 21, I met with Personal Trainer, Andrew Bambury, for workout #2 of the Bambury program. We did a workout from Week 3 right away called the 'Taste of Blood' workout. Doesn't it sound wonderful and easy? lol; that's sarcasm....!

The workout is as follows:

25 chin ups (unassisted)

complete 4 sets x 10 reps of each:
walking lunges with dumb bells overhead- 10down & 10 back (I used 2 x 15lbs)
thrusters (I used 2 x 20lbs)
single arm dumb bell row (I used 40lbs)
burpees

complete 3 sets x 15 reps of each:
kettle bell swing (I used 40lbs)
step ups with kettle bells (I used 2 x 10lbs)
plank (60 sec)

25 chin ups (unassisted)

It felt absolutely amazing! I didn't taste blood but I did feel a great sense of satisfaction after it was completed as well as that wonderful feeling of post workout exhaustion!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment