Sunday, January 13, 2013

About Me

Since I have been blogging for awhile now, I am sure there are a number of things that you know about me already.

However there may be some things that still might be worth mentioning so I figured an 'About Me' post would do it.

* I was born and raised in a little community in Newfoundland, Canada known as Bellevue. I go home a couple of times a year and I love it. It's so quiet and peaceful!

* I am the oldest of 3 siblings, all girls and all born in November

* Although I live far away from my family, we are very close

* I got married on July 30, 2011 to my soul mate & my best friend

* We honeymooned in Bora Bora, the most wonderful of places

* I love sunflowers, travelling, reading, peanut butter, the ocean and of course, shoes

* I am a Sweat Pink Ambassador

* When I splurge on a meal, I like to include some form of chocolate dessert and a glass of wine

* I have a fear of heights but yes I have tandem bungee jumped with my husband...what was I thinking!

* I do sometimes have fast days--meaning I go without eating for a whole day

* I have a beautiful niece, who is my pride and joy

* My sister and her husband also have a German Short-Haired Pointer dog, named Jaxon, who is also my pride and joy...lol

* My grandmother is 92 years old...God love her!

* I work 11 hour days for 9 days before getting 5 days off as a Contract Administrator. I am up at 4:30am on those work days and I still make time for my workouts

* I can speak French and can understand a little German as well

* I love to challenge myself and I train hard, eat clean and do it all naturally. No drugs for this chick!

* I completed a half marathon in 2008 in 2 hrs and 8 mins

* I love to lift heavy and inspire others to do the same

* I like to set goals for myself in the gym and strive to meet or beat them

* My next career goal is to become a certified personal trainer

Any 'about me' questions that I haven't answered? Ask away....

No comments:

Post a Comment