Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Quadzilla Workout

The workout known as Quadzilla; makes your legs feel as though they are on fire and begging for mercy.

Here is the workout:

4 sets of 15 leg extension superset with 4 sets of laying hamstring curl (I used 105lbs and 60lbs respectively)
4 sets of 10 barbell squats (135, 155, 165, 175lbs were my weights used)
3 sets of weighted walking lunges (35lb, 45lb and 50lb dumb bells)
Run 7 flights of stairs 10 times
100 calf raises per leg
3 rounds of max chin-ups (5, 4, 4.5 were my max numbers after all of the above)

I was so pooped when I was finished that I figured there was no way my legs could take even pushing on the gas petal to get me home. They were just vibrating and today feel like they weigh 100lbs each.



However as crazy as it may sound, I am pleased to have completed, accomplished and conquered it and I feel great overall; just a little stiff.

Enjoy your workouts, challenge yourself; make them hard but most of all fun!



Leave the gym with that great sense of accomplishment


No comments:

Post a Comment