Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Happy Wednesday!

Good Morning and Happy Wednesday to you all! Happy end of shift for me…yay!!!



It’s day 3 of the Bambury 28 day Fat Loss Plan developed by my trainer Andrew Bambury and I feel fantastic. I have had wonderful energetic workouts all week and looking forward to another again tonight.

Nutrition and diet plan wise; Monday was fast day which was, as always, a great reset and recharge. Tuesday started Paleo diet for the remainder of the week until Sunday when it will be healthy card re-feed day.

What else have I accomplished this week?
-I moved up in pull-ups from 6 in a row to now being able to do 7. Goal is still 10 but I am getting there
-I got my sweat pink gear in the mail yesterday


-I bought the book “devote yourself to an ideal” by Jaret Grossman today as I have been told it’s well worth the read. I will provide details once I have completed it and
-I started more studying on my Personal Training certification through ACSM




Overall it’s been a full week of activity. Oh yes and I also got my blog redesigned by Sarah at My Mostly Healthy Life; http://www.mymostlyhealthylife.com/
And now I have a button so feel free to grab it anytime. Thanks Sarah!

HIIT cardio is on the agenda for tonight, Thursday morning appointment with Mr. Boss Bambury and we are out of town as of Friday for the weekend. The intent this weekend is obviously to train but also to do some Hot Yoga which I am stoked for and to maybe get in some retail therapy as well.



Hope you all have a great day!



2 comments:

  1. Yaaaye! You got your buttons up! Good work girlie :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I did. Thanks for the help! They look a little off but I got them up :)

      Delete