Monday, January 21, 2013

Grateful and Thankful-Reflections on the week past

So I started following in the footsteps of another blogger I follow, CandyFit- http://www.candyfit.net/ and on Monday’s I reflect on some of the things big or small that I am grateful for.

This week I have noticed that I am feeling more positive and just generally better overall now that I am completely and fully back into routine.

Today, reflecting on this past week, I am more than a little grateful for some tough workouts, great challenges and yes, even being sore almost all week long. I feel fabulous!!



Happy to have my husband more focused than ever on also being healthy and fit. It’s so nice to have a partner who supports and is engaged in the healthy lifestyle you lead. <3
New 28 day fat loss program developed by my trainer is sure to bring some awesome results, improvements in endurance and for me; there is nothing better than an added challenge.



Also extremely grateful this week for having heated seats in my car…LOL. It is currently -30 here, -44 yesterday and it’s doesn’t seem as though it’ll warm up anytime soon. So heated seats yay!

BRRRRR

Thankful to be fortunate enough to escape these freezing temperatures with our winter vacation coming up in just 32 more sleeps. Yay to warm weather!

And nothing makes me smile more than my daily phone conversation with my niece or listening to her laugh. I am so far away but she is my pride and joy.



I love taking the time out of the hustle and bustle of the week to look back on things that I am grateful for. It makes me smile!

So what are you grateful for this week?

Hope whenever you are; it isn’t as cold as where I am.

Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment