Saturday, January 19, 2013

Sore today; Strong tomorrow

It seems like it’s been awhile since I have written a full blog post with the scoop on what’s been going on in my life these days. So I am taking the time to do an update.

My motto this week: Sore today; Strong tomorrow!



Andrew is pushing me hard which I am grateful for; even I can take some credit because I have been pushing myself pretty hard too. Any who, I am beyond sore; it hurts to lift my arms, hurts to laugh because my abs are killing me and yes I am smiling—I love this!

Freak? Maybe…hahaha

There haven’t been that many eventful things happen in my life lately. Everything is back on track with work, training and clean eating. It’s freakin’ cold and snowy here so the cruise we have planned is going to be a welcome change. We are both looking forward to it!

Intermittent Fasting (IF) is going well, water intake is back on track and as I mentioned above training has been fabulous. The stomach pain and bloating I was feeling are gone,
I have had great energy and positivity this week plus I feel leaner and back to normal. Finally!

Here is my week of IF and Training:
Monday- Full Fast Day/ 200lb sled pulls and burpees
Tuesday- 16/8 meal day/ Full Body Workout with 20mins of cardio
Wednesday- 16/8 meal day/Rest Day
Thursday- 16/8 meal day/50 minutes of pull-ups with 20mins of cardio
Friday- Warrior Diet/Full Body Workout with 10mins of cardio
Saturday- Regular Day/ Leg Day with cardio

I have connected with some other great fitness enthusiasts through facebook, check out my page http:/www.facebook.com/FitGirlsRock, am learning to enjoy cooking and experimenting with food more and more, am still leaning toward competing in the NPAA show in Calgary (May) and the ABBA show 2 weeks later in Edmonton (June), however I haven’t registered for either yet.



I think that sums it up. Next weekend will be the end of shift again and we are travelling out of town; hot yoga, training and shopping plus a hockey game with the boys.

Until next time!
Keep training and pushing hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment