Thursday, December 6, 2012

Shopping was a Success

As previously mentioned, this past weekend was spent shopping, among other things of course and overall I would say it was a success. It started out to be more than a little frustrating but ended on a good note.

I shopped for myself mostly but picked up a few more Christmas gifts as well, however I was an early Christmas shopper this year so most of my presents are already bought.

The trip was mostly a splurge for me and a needed one because with my drop in size I had very little dress clothes left and what does one wear during the festive season if one has no dressy clothing. Exactly, nothing! So I shopped, spent too much money but got some things that I needed; and okay maybe a few things that I didn't.
I am still shocked by the size I fit into...lol, it baffles me!

So back to my purchases, I bought:
A wool jacket
3 pairs of jeans
3 pairs of dress pants
3 shirts
1 dressy sequinned tank
1 sweater
1 funky chain
1blazer

And here it all is after I got it home.


Still need a few more things to add to my wardrobe, a new black pencil skirt for sure.

I just love shopping!!! but what girl doesn't?



No comments:

Post a Comment