Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Best Gift Ever

I have the greatest husband for many reasons of course but last night he gave me the sweetest gift.

It’s a picture that I hadn’t yet seen of myself from my shoot with Andrew turned into a motivational print. It’s simply fabulous!

Check it out:



I knew there was something suspicious going on when Kevin asked me for Andrew’s email and phone number because he never contacts Andrew himself…lol…I always do.
Those two are such scammers but what a great surprise!

Can you tell I love it?



I have to thank Andrew as well for his part in all this. The picture with the quote was all his doing and it came out amazingly.

Here is the original:

 *Andrew Bambury Photography*

I feel so special and so loved. I knew I had Kevin’s support and encouragement, don’t get me wrong, but I learned last night that he is also very proud of my accomplishments and that truly means so much.

2 comments:

  1. This is amazing.. and I'm totally jealous! I'd love a fitness shoot like that, and how sweet for them to plot behind your back for something so inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know; it was an awesome surprise! I was so excited to receive it and now I have it hung in the house where I can see it everyday so it motivates and inspires me that much more :)

    ReplyDelete