Wednesday, October 17, 2012

30 Days Away

Last day of shift and I am feeling great this morning so far. Stepped on the scale and I am down to 125lbs, not a huge drop but I can see some major changes in my body so I am happy with that and I’ll take what I can get for movement on the scale.

However, I am not so sure that one pound is achievement enough to purchase my runners. What do you think?

Looking forward to a weekend where there is no travel and I can stay home, relax, catch up on rest and get in some great workouts. Maybe even do a little shopping; I need new pants/jeans.

Last night when I got to the gym I felt so tired and like I had nothing but I pushed and completed a full shoulder workout, abs, 300 skips, 30 minutes on the treadmill and 15 minutes on the stepper. By the end of it, I was feeling on top of the world and what made it even better was on my way back to the change room, this girl I know from the gym says “you’re not going to give anyone else a chance, are you? I think you got this for sure”. It pumped me up.

This morning I did get up to complete my workout and I did a tabata style one.

#1 butt kicks, ab tuck, dumb bell swing and spot run in/out x 4 sets
#2 bent over rows (dumb bells), leg raises and OH press (dumb bells) x 4 sets

Tonight’s workout plan is back plus cardio intervals and at this moment, I can’t wait to get to the gym. Funny, that as tired as I am most of the time, I love my workouts and look forward to them all day.

Nutrition wise I am staying on track and doing well. As excited as I was about whole eggs in the beginning, they are getting old now.  Almond Butter is keeping me sane, being that it’s that little sweet treat. It will be a week tomorrow since the diet plan changed and I am hoping for more results (like low 120’s) in the upcoming week. If I reach that, it will be the smallest on the scale that I can ever remember. Obviously it goes without saying that I am already the smallest I have ever been; being that muscle weighs more than fat.

I am feeling excitement today as opposed to the nervousness and butterflies that I was feeling a few days ago. I can actually see the light at the end of the tunnel. I am feeling more confident because it seems that there are now daily noticeable changes in my body so I am almost certain that I will make it.

My performance on stage will be tricky but I have to shut my mind off to that, practice ahead of time for what I can and talk myself through the rest.


No comments:

Post a Comment