Monday, March 18, 2013

Grateful

Good Morning Everyone and Happy Monday!

If you have been following me and my blog, you know that I have been struggling and having a hard time lately.

Energy levels low, nauseous, no appetite and tired all the time so I have finally made an appointment to see a doctor; a naturopath actually. I am hoping that I can get some indication of what is going on with my body and how I can fix it.

But today, I thought that a reflection of what is great in my life and what I am thankful for is in order. It is always important to remember that no matter what is going on in our lives, there is always something to be grateful for.

And this week I am extremely grateful for the support of my husband; his encouragement, love and understanding.



My workouts; for without them, where would I focus all my stress. My improvements in strength and endurance make me feel like a strong, powerful woman and therefore make me smile.

My trainer is very encouraging and a really great listener. It helps that I have his support as well.

I love the motivation and support I am receiving from all the followers on my Fit Girls Rock facebook page. It is so much fun to read all the messages and know that I am inspiring and motivating others.



Tonight, I have my first appointment of the week with my trainer and I am looking forward to it. Really looking forward to it!

Saturday my husband and I trained together. We completed dead lifts, squats, bench press and horizontal leg press as well as 20 minutes of interval cardio.

Only 2 more days left of the shift and then we are off to Kelowna, BC for a 4 day ski trip. Super excited to get away and be in the mountains.

Hope you are all having a wonderful day!

Question: Do you ski or snowboard?
Do you feel powerful and strong when you work out?

Until next time,

2 comments:

  1. I love training with my boyfriend!:) glad you had a nice workout with your husband!

    Kelowna is going to be soooo nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It s so nice to enjoy fitness together. I'm really looking forward to Kelowna ad the refreshing mountain air :)

      Delete