Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Transformation Tuesday- Dani's Story


It’s that time again! This week’s Transformation Tuesday comes from Dani of Danigeturgunz.

Dani is also a fellow Nutrition Snob Clothing Ambassador as well as a lover of superheroes and just an all-around fun person ;) I started following her on facebook quite some time ago and I love her fun spirit and personality.
 
 
Here is her story in her own words.

My name is Danielle but my nickname is “Dani T.” I am a very blessed wife to an amazing husband of 13 years, and a busy mom of two gorgeous boys. I’m active, fit, creative, joyful, enthusiastic, motivating and most of all I’m happy!!!

After gaining 70 pounds in each of my pregnancies, I found myself at 5’2”, around 200lbs and depressed. I knew I wanted more energy and I knew that my fun energetic personality was still in there somewhere. After my second C section, and being cleared to exercise, I was ready to hit it and make some changes! I wanted to feel healthy and happy and get my life back. I wanted to be fit and active for my husband and children!

I began my journey and after the second child, I started and completed my amazing transformation in my garage, on my own. My workouts consisted of lifting weights, interval training, clean eating and the most important part, having a blast while doing it! Was it always easy? No. Did making it fun help get me in that garage for the next workout? Yes.

I love to inspire others to do the same. It has been an amazing journey and fitness is my passion! After helping so many others with their journeys, I became a certified personal trainer. I’m super excited to be able to truly help change the world, one person at a time!
 
 
You can follow Dani via the following:

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/DaniGetUrGunz
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DaniGetUrGunz
Instagram: http://instagram.com/dani_geturgunz

If you would like to be featured in a Transformation Tuesday post, please contact me and I'd be happy to feature you.

Until next time,



 

No comments:

Post a Comment