Friday, February 8, 2013

A week in review

Hi Everyone!

Well it's Friday and this week has been a difficult one for me (us) so far. I haven't been feeling the greatest (women issues...sorry guys....lol) and we have had some personal stuff going on that has taken some dealing with (ex-wife; is all I'm going to say about that...grrrrr)

Anyway, I am finally starting to feel better, getting my energy back and so I am getting back to my workouts. No better way to vent frustration than in the gym. Through all your worries into lifting.....relieves stress and clears the mind.

Admittedly, Training has been lacking this week and I feel guilty about that but I have also learned the importance of listening to my body, getting rest and sleep when I need it.

My clean eating has been going well though and I am happy to be feeling well enough to get back to the gym.

Workouts this week so far were as follows:

Monday- the 500 workout




Tuesday and Wednesday- nothing
Thursday- chest, biceps, triceps, abs and cardio

Today is another new day, we are off shift (hooray!) and we have errands to run and then training to do. It's finally started to warm up here a little and it's a beautiful winters day. Tomorrow we are planning a ski day at the local hill which should be fun.

Only one more work shift until we are leaving for our cruise. So excited about that and we also just booked ourselves a ski trip to Kelowna, BC for a 4 day weekend at the end of March. <3

Andrew is now away on vacation so I won't see him again until March 5th, however I have learned how to push myself and so that's what I intend to do, and my hubby as well of course. Competition training will be the top priority once Andrew returns.

My husband, by the way, has lost almost 10lbs and is getting leaner and gaining more muscle. He feels great! I am so proud of him.

That's all for this morning. Enjoy your Friday and remember eat clean, train hard and results will come.

Until next time,











No comments:

Post a Comment