Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Grilled Pesto Shrimp Skewers


I tried a couple of new recipes on the weekend during my food prep day.

Grilled Pesto Shrimp Skewers being one of them. They turned out really well although we only had smaller shrimp in the house and I think that if I were to make them again I would use jumbo shrimp instead.

Ingredients:

1/2 cup basil, packed
1 small clove garlic
2 tablespoons parmesan cheese or parmesan herb seasoning (I used hte latter)
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon lemon juice (~1/2 lemon)
1 pound shrimp, peeled and deviened
skewers
Directions:
Mix the basil, garlic, parmesan, oil, lemon together in a bowl.
Pour over shrimp and let sit in fridge for 20 minutes.
Put shrimp on skewers and grill over medium-high heat until cooked, about 2-3 minutes per side.

Enjoy!!

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment