Sunday, September 30, 2012

So much info in 1 day

You guys may very well be wondering why so many blogs posts in one day.

Well for a couple of reasons; firstly I have been toying with the idea of creating a blog to voice my trials and triumphs, complaints, joys and hardships through this fitness experience so I have been keeping a journal.

Secondly, I would like my friends and family to really gather an understanding of what it takes to do something like this, how tough it is but how thrilling it is at the same time to see your body transform.

Thirdly, if I can motivate, encourage or help anyone move to get fit, by reading this than I will be extremely happy :)

All these posts came out in the first day of my fitgirlsrock blog creation because these are basically my journal entries up to this point, well a collection of my thoughts is more like it, and so now today with this last post you are up to date and know were I currently am in training, focus and life.

Any questions? Drop me a line, I'd be happy to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment