Thursday, March 14, 2013

The 'Bambury' Workout

Good Morning Everyone!

Last night I completed a workout written, developed and tested by my trainer, Andrew Bambury wbff pro. It is, in my opinion, aptly named because no workout Andrew creates is easy and this one took the cake.

I have been training with Andrew since October of 2011 and he has only made me feel like puking a couple of times; last night was one of them.

In 29 minutes, I completed the following:

-1 mile run

-25 dead lifts (100lbs)
-25 barbell thrusters (50lbs)
-25 assisted chin-ups
-25 barbell clean and press (50lbs)

-5 burpees at the top of every minute as soon as the run is complete

The ultimate reason this is so tough is that you don't really get the opportunity to recover from anything because of the burpees.

Needless to say once I was complete, I laid on the floor for a few minutes to catch my breath and revel in the accomplishment of having completed it.

We then moved on to a quick ab circuit. 20 mini crunches, 20 lying leg raises, 20 jack knives, 20 stick crunches, 30 sec side planks per side and 1 minute front plank.

I got home and I was completely spent. I dragged myself around the house to complete a few things but before long I was in bed and resting.

Today I feel great; body is a little sore but I love that feeling.

1 comment:

  1. Last night I completed a workout written, developed and tested by my trainer, Andrew Bambury wbff pro. It is, in my opinion, aptly named because no workout Andrew creates is easy and this one took the cake. www.insanitydietplan.net

    ReplyDelete