Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Healthy Planet Store Offer

Good afternoon fitness peeps.

I am pleased to announce that my at home personal training studio is up and ready for clients. I actually have some bookings for tomorrow :) I am super excited about this new venture and following my passion of helping others achieve their fitness goals.

I have some other great news as well. This morning I was approached by Healthy Planet to offer all of my readers a 10% discount code to shop in their store. I just placed an order myself and this store has so much to offer.

The discount code is fitgirls10 and expires April 30, 2015 so don't wait; get your deal today.
Just visit: http://www.healthyplanetcanada.com/

Enjoy and comment below telling me what you order; I'd love to know :)

Thanks Healthy Planet!!

Until next time,



No comments:

Post a Comment