Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Updates and Goals

Good Morning Everyone!

I’m on my last working day for 2012 and I can’t believe how fast another year has gone by. It has been a year filled with many blessings and accomplishments.



4 more sleeps until we leave to go home to see my family for the holidays. Yay!

So what’s new?
I have been thinking a lot about my fitness goals for the New Year and I think I would like to set my sites on completing a Warrior Dash; maybe, as well as competing in a couple shows, completing my personal training certification and trying out some new classes here and there, such as zumba, hot yoga and maybe a spin class.

For anyone interested in the Warrior Dash, here is their website:



I’m sore today; still stiff from my leg work out and Andrew and I trained my back last night; I got up to a 205lb dead lift for 3 reps so my back is stiff as well. Feels great!

Here is what we did:
Dead lifts x 4 sets (135 for 10, 165 for 10, 185 for 5 and 205 for 3)
Feet Elevated inverted body rows x 3 sets of 12-15reps
High mountain Row machine x 3 sets of 10 reps (55lbs each side)
Dumb bell Rows x 3 sets of 12 reps per hand (50lbs and 40lbs)
Straight Arm Pull Down x 3 sets of 12 reps (70lbs)
Additional 20 minutes of interval cardio



Nutrition and diet have been going really well. I have been feeling leaner in the last few days and so today I decided to step on the scale. I am sitting at 127lbs so I am pleased; crossing my fingers that I can keep my will power and motivation in check when I get home to eat clean and not go to crazy with holiday food. I think I’ll be fine.

I have my last appointment with Andrew for 2012 tomorrow morning at 8am. We have had a fabulous year of training and I have achieved some really great progress. Super happy and thankful for Andrew and all his help!

So I think that is it for today. Have a great Wednesday!

Until Next Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment