Friday, October 4, 2013

Total Body Training Circuit by FitGirlsRock

My training has been all over the place this last little while because I've been travelling for work and off schedule. I am getting my training in but it is sporadic and feels somewhat disorganized.

Last night I made it to the gym for the first time in a week. I've been doing a lot of my workouts and cardio at home as of late.

Here is what came from my gym session last night; this and sore hamstrings...lol

Try it out for yourselves :)

5 sets of 10 push press superset with 10 straight leg deadlifts
4 sets of 12 cable flyes superset with 10 weighted step ups per leg
4 sets of 10 reverse flyes superset with 10 front raises
5 sets of 10 hanging leg raises





Let me know how you do if you try this out :)

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment