Wednesday, September 4, 2013

What makes you feel 'Bad Ass'?


During my last appointment with my trainer, I told him that he makes me feel "Bad Ass"!!!!

As a woman lifting heavy makes me feel strong, powerful and empowered; this is why I love it! The fact that it keeps me feeling and looking great is just an added bonus, it gives me confidence and yes it definitely does make me feel bad ass. I just love being able to do things that a lot of guys at the gym couldn’t even do.



So I am dedicating this post to all the ‘bad ass’ women out there.

For me, personally, lifting heavy is my biggest mode of feeling hard core but for others it could be running, beating a personal best, kickboxing or just accomplishing something that you have never done before.

So what is it that makes you feel empowered, confident and/or bad ass?



 
Let me know, post in the comments. I am excited to hear your replies!

 
Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment